ANTS has been established for the speedy evangelization of Myanmar, known as “The Land of Pagodas” in cooperation with the Samyungui Presbyterian Church, which is one of the most missionary sending church in Asia. The purpose of this seminary is to prepare servant leaders who will share the gospel boldly, preach the Word clearly, and shepherd the flock faithfully so that many lost soul may come to know Jesus and receive Him as their personal Savior. ANTS is an evangelical, multi-national and interdenominational in character.
Students graduated with the degree at ANTS have to go back to their own people to serve their churches as evangelists, missionaries, pastors, Bible School teachers or even social workers in different capacities. ANTS helps students to experience in their life, the gospel message of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, and trains them to become missionaries to spread the gospel in Myanmar and the whole world. While at ANTS, the students are well equipped with knowledge for mission strategies through the study of evangelization of the past and present based on evangelical theology and they are also trained to practice godly life to become missionaries and evangelists with spirituality.
STATEMENT Of FAITH
- We believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired and infallible, authoritative Word of God and that God gave the words of Scripture by inspiration without error in the original autographs.
- We believe there is one triune God, eternally existent in the persons of Father, Son (Jesus Christ), and Holy Spirit, these three are one in essence, but distinct in person and function.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Trinity, became the physical manifestation of the Godhead to mankind. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood and His bodily resurrection.
- We affirm that the Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Trinity, the Agent of conviction, regeneration, indwelling, baptism, sanctification, and illumination of all who are born into God’s family through Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God created the universe and that man was created in the image of God but chose to sin. Hence, all persons inherit a depraved nature and are lost sinners in need of salvation.
- We believe that salvation is a free gift of God for “whosoever will”; it is by grace, through faith, plus nothing, and believers are eternally secure. Salvation is received only by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the body of Christ and that God has ordained the local church for the perpetuation of His truth and work in the world. The total mission of the Church to the whole man in society in the contemporary context, in obedience to God, according to the Scriptures.
- We believe in the imminent, pre-Tribulation return of Jesus Christ for all believers. The Rapture of the saints will be followed by a seven-year period of Tribulation, after which Christ will return in glory to judge the world and set up His millennial reign on earth. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost: those that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life in heaven and those that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation in a literal lake of fire.