Use the library, but don’t abuse it. Each year books are stolen, lost, or damaged. This is a waste of God’s money and materials.
- At the beginning of the each semester, each students is required to buy a library card for K.500
- He/she must give this card to the librarian each time checking out any books.
- Any one is not allow to take out any book without the library card.
- No book may be taken off campus under any circumstances.
- Books may be checked out for 3 days.
- If you are overdue, then he/she will be fine K. 100 per day.
- To avoid the fine, you need to renew the books that you borrowed.
- Failure to pay the fines means you can’t check out more books again until you pay your fines
- If you lose or destroy a book, even if it is only an accident, then you need to pay the entire cost
of the books.
- You may not loan the books to anyone. You may not borrow a Library book from anyone else.
- Socializing (talking) is not allowed in the library at any time
- Only Librarian may check books in and out students
- Reference books may not be checked out (they may only be read inside the library)
- The library schedule will be posted in the library.
- Show your respect to our Librarian.
Thanks for your cooperation…